SEARCHING

Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Game!

Hey! I just recently bought the new Pokemon game. The two that came out were versions white and black. I of course went with white for this one Pokemon named Braviary and it resembles a lot like a bald eagle. So I call it "America"! for fun. The game has a new generation of Pokemon out and a lot of them I really like. The Pokemon Throh is a figher and looks like a super tough martial artist! Throh learns a move early in the game called "Storm Throw"! and for the older audience who play this game will look at this move and be amazed after they do the math on how much damage Throh can do. This game has added on new camera movements in battles and the enviornment itself. You are no longer just stuck to the 2D screen but more inmersed in it. Over all it is a great game and I recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment