SEARCHING

Friday, March 18, 2011

Jr. High plays are a laugh xD

My mom is a Theatre teacher. She puts together play productions at the Jr.High where she teaches. Well they aren't exactly the best performances in the world....or at all really. I just don't understand how my mom deals with those kids. They are 12-14 years old and act so CRAZY! Those kids are a nusense to society! D:< But she loves what she does and enjoys helping kids get into the fine art. Recently my mother did a Jr.High version of Grease the musical. Every year my mom does a musical and I invite a lot of my friends to go sit somewhere in the back of the house and laugh violently at the horrible production. The singing is just bad since the kids are hitting puberty and the boys are cracking their voices every other note. There isn't a set really ever. Just a few screens to prevent from seening what is going on backstage. Even though the tech love making hand gestures over the screens to be funny... and they are! Once these kids hit High School and get into the productions there they will look back and laugh at what a horrible job they did. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment